Friday, April 3, 2009

April (snow?) showers

Okay it has been a long time, a long long time. I will try to make up a few here soon, we will see. What is going on? A lot. I finally got my thesis proposal to a good point and defended it and now I am on to the actual thesis work, thank heavens. Lots to do in a short amount of time. Lots of stress as things are really coming to the end here- of many things... but how many? Here is the current countdown
29 days until the goal I made for having my thesis done.
35 days until I have to be done
45 days until graduation
58 days until I am homeless
Yeah so I gave notice on my apartment when I paid my rent this month. That was scary enough, but then they put a For Rent sign in the yard so I get to have the reminder every day. Somehow I need to find a job and new place to live before those 58 days are up. It is going to be pretty difficult I fear.

Eric and I celebrated out semi-anniversary and that was nice. It has not been an easy six months in either of our lives, what with deaths, a layoff, and my thesis, but I think it has gone very well.
Eric was in a horrible mood today. I don't know what his deal was and I hope he gets over it. I was talking to Jamieson about guys and their tendency to get into a funk that is impermeable to intervention and can only blow over. But he did make me some tea while I was working on my thesis which was very kind.

1 comment:

  1. Guys get PMS symptoms worse than women, I swear. :)

    It was good to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete